1. Take, collect, edit news material in the form of pictures to be published in order to preach the news.
2. Create and maintain a network with news sources.
3. Contact, interview and research sources.
4. Cooperate with reporters, chief editor, producer, etc.
1. Max. 35 years old.
2. Mastering photo-journalistic.
3. Be able to make an essay photo.
4. Be able to conduct a journalist interview.
5. Be able to write a hard news.
6. Having own camera and tools.
7. Domiciled in Semarang.
8. Mastering video editing is a plus.
So, are you the one?
If you are the one, send your application letter, CV and portfolio to us at firstname.lastname@example.org