1. Build and execute social media strategy through research, messaging, and audience identification.
2. Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling.
3. Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML).
4. Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging.
5. Create and implement social media marketing plan and editorial calendar.
6. Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness.
7. Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach.
1. Preferably have experience in related field (digital marketing and social media).
2. Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc).
3. Understanding of social media metrics.
4. Able to take action in increasing effectiveness of social media campaigns.
So, are you the one?
If you are the one, send your application letter, CV and portfolio to us at firstname.lastname@example.org