1. Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and targets.
2. Present products to prospective clients.
3. Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to a deal.
4. Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into a long term partnership.
5. Remaining in frequent contact with clients is your responsibility to understand their needs.
6. Responding to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation.
7. Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
1. Proven Minimum two years of selling experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales / customer service roles.
2. Have a good knowledge and hands-on experience in IT and / or digital media.
3. Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
4. Excellent communication / presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
5. Organizational and time-management skills.
6. Enthusiastic and passionate.
7. Results-oriented individual able to establish own priorities in an unstructured environment.
8. Individual performances and as a member of a team.
So, are you the one?
If you are the one, send your application letter, CV and portfolio to us at email@example.com